Welcome to SCORE!
SCORE! is a new program offered by the KWS for patrons age 32 and under with ticket offers and invitations to insider events!
What's the SCORE!?
Step 1: Fill out the registration form and you will be notified about eligible concerts and invited to events. It is free to sign up!
Step 2: Check Twitter, Facebook, our website and your email for eligible concerts and use the promo code to purchase tickets online or over the phone. You may also purchase a second ticket for a guest of any age with you. Members are encouraged to reserve their tickets in advance to avoid lineups.
Step 3: Pick up your tickets at the Patron Services kiosk using your ID and Make Time for Great Music!
The Fine Print:
- You must bring photo ID to the concert as proof of your age.
- Tickets will be available for pick-up only. ID will be checked at pick-up. Prior to concert, tickets can be picked up at Conrad Centre for the Performing Arts, or at the venue 1.5 hours before the concert.
- Each SCORE! member may purchase a maximum of two (2) tickets to any eligible concert: one for the member and one for an accompanying person of any age.
- Select concerts will be made available for purchase using a promo code.
- Concert listings will be online, as well as distributed by email, Twitter and Facebook.
- Tickets must be reserved in advance of the concert, before 4 pm on the concert date.
- Each season, SCORE! Members will be invited to events. These events may include:
- Meet and greet events with soloists or conductors
- Score! Member meet-ups/networking events post-concert
- Backstage tours
- Policy subject to change.