Kitchener Waterloo Symphony Corporate Club
Corporate Partnership with the Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony:
Inspiring and Uniting our Community through Music
“As much as Research in Motion and the Perimeter Institute, the K-W Symphony has become a
part of what makes Kitchener-Waterloo a very distinctive community” - Maclean’s
The Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony is committed to creating ambitious and innovative concert experiences
that inspire and entertain our audiences, being a training ground for future musicians and the foundation
for audiences of tomorrow, and weaving the KWS into the fabric of the community it serves. Corporate
partnership ensures that the KWS continues as a vibrant, core cultural organization for our Region and
The KWS Corporate Club creates an opportunity for your company to enjoy exclusive benefits that make
your corporate partnership experience relevant and valuable to your company, employees and customers.
Entertain clients with an evening at the symphony and meet Music Director Edwin Outwater back stage,
reward your employees in a unique way, or utilize your Corporate Club membership to recruit new talent
to the area. See the reverse for Membership Benefits and join the KWS Corporate Partners who have
already enjoyed regular benefits while supporting one of Canada’s outstanding orchestras.
- Founded in 1945
- The 9th largest orchestra in Canada
- Largest employer of cultural workers in Waterloo Region: 52 full-time musicians, 14 full-time staff, 10
- Annual audience reach: 80,000
- Concert season: 38 weeks / 130 performances
- Home venue: Centre In The Square
- Annual operating budget: $5.2 million
- 18 member volunteer board comprised of community and business leaders
- Nationally-recognized 5 ensemble Youth Orchestra Program (140 members)
- Over 12,000 children and youth participate in KWS music education programs
- KWS is very involved in community outreach initiatives, including Heartstrings, a program that ensures
access to KWS performances for those who would otherwise be unable to attend.
For further details, please contact the Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony Development Department at
(519) 745-4711 ext 310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are several levels available for Corporate Club members including:
- TWO Premium tickets to a concert (includes $350 tax receipt, upon request) - $500 - $999
- Two Box Seats for four concerts (includes $920 tax receipt, upon request), EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS to select KWS concerts, invitation to an ANNUAL KWS Corporate Club Networking Event - $1250
- A complete box (4 seats) for four concerts EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS to select KWS concerts, ANNUAL KWS Corporate Club Networking Event, and an INVITATION to the Conductor’s Circle Lounge (includes $1,340 tax receipt, upon request) $2000
Additional benefits include - KWS Newsletter, LISTING in House Program, LISTING on Website, and 2 VOTES at the AGM*
*Some restrictions apply
If just 25 members of the corporate community joined the KWS Corporate Club, imagine what we could achieve
- Send 10,000 students to see the KWS perform
- Help towards the purchase of valuable and vital instruments
- Help support our 52 professional musicians in the community
Thank you to our corporate club members
- Aon Benfield Canada ULC
- Aviva Canada
- Brody Enterprises
- Cadan Inc.
- Conestoga Roofing
- Cowan Insurance
- Diefenbacher / Sieber Dental
- Desire2Learn Inc
- Eating Well Organically
- Ecclestone Financial Group
- Equifax Canada
- Erb & Erb Insurance Brokers Ltd.
- Erb & Good Family Funeral Home
- Ernst & Young
- Forbes Motors
- Hilltop Acres Poultry Products Inc.
- Lackner McLennan Insurance Ltd.