Your gift has the power to change lives, over 95,000 lives, to be precise. For only $1 a day, you will be a hero and change a life. Join us, and become a Symphony Superhero today.
Through your support, our orchestra can:
- Travel to senior’s homes, work with Alzheimer patients, and help their memories come alive
- Spark the imaginations of over 14,000 school children as they attend School Concerts
- Inspire and encourage over 200 young musicians through the Youth Orchestra and Strings program as they dream of becoming the next virtuoso
- Interact with almost 36,000 families and children through inspiring arts education concerts and activitie
- Passionately perform concerts for over 89,000 patrons like you
Please do not hesitate to contact Chrissy Scheerer, Development & Donor Relations Coordinator via email firstname.lastname@example.org , or by phone at
519-745-4711 ext. 275.
Every donation, even $1 a day, creates a ripple effect extending far beyond the concert hall. Become a Symphony Superhero today and change a life.
Become a Symphony Superhero today!