The Conrad Centre for the Performing Arts is a vibrant and dynamic cultural space in the heart of downtown Kitchener.
For booking and contact information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-745-4711 ext. 307
The Warnock MacMillan Theatre is a flexible space that can be used in thrust, proscenium or black box configurations. It seats approximately 300 depending on the configuration used.
- The default seating configuration of the theatre is the thrust position. The theatre can be adjusted to other configurations for an associated fee, however, this option is dependent on the calendar.
- The theatre provides a pre-hung general lighting plot for each configuration as well as some standard pre-hung special lighting looks.
- It is equipped with a Meyer UPJ-1P speaker system processed by a Meyer Galileo 408. The mixer is an Allen and Heath GLD-80 digital sound console with digital snake. The theatre features a Christie Digital 10K projector along with a Kramer VP728 video switcher and a 16X9 aspect ratio motorized screen for use in the thrust configuration.
- The theatre floor is sprung, providing the ideal surface for showcasing all styles of dance performances.
Rental of the Warnock MacMillan Theatre includes four well-appointed dressing rooms, including large change-rooms for both the men and women, each equipped with a shower and lockers. A “green room” and an office space with internet are also available for use during the rental period. Rental of the Warnock MacMillan Theatre also includes promotional access to marquee signage and street level advertising.
Rental rates and additional charges (where applicable) for the Warnock MacMillan Theatre are available here.
To request a specific rental date, please use the Rental Request Form.
If you require additional information, or would like to consult our calendar, please contact email@example.com
The Rehearsal Hall features high ceilings, a sprung floor, and a 35′ long mirrored wall. This space is superb for rehearsals, dance or music classes, readings, receptions, lectures and other intimate gatherings. It can comfortably accommodate up to 100 persons seated.
Rental rates for this space depend on the nature of your event, the time of the week and the staffing required. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Rental clients work with our Operations Administrator to ensure that contracting and event preparation is completed in a timely fashion.
Rehearsal Hall Staffing will vary according to use.
Warnock MacMillan Staffing
- A front of house manager and a technical director/advisor are included (and required) in the daily cost of renting the Warnock MacMillan Theatre.
The front of house manager supervises all public areas of the theatre and together with ushering and concessions staff ensures the safety of all visitors.
The technical director assists with setup, run, and strike of every show and together with back of house staff is responsible for a safe performance. The technical director oversees the security of the building during rental periods.
- Ushering staff is required for all public theatre events. Volunteer ushers may be provided by the rental client. Alternatively, paid ushers can be provided at a cost to the rental client.
- Stage technicians may be provided by the rental client. Alternatively, paid stage technicians can be provided at a cost to the rental client.
- Door persons are provided at a cost to the rental client when required by the venue.