House and Garden Tour of Note
All proceeds support the Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony Orchestra.
Visit six exceptional homes and gardens in Kitchener, Waterloo and Conestogo featuring a variety of architectural styles and décor. A spring treat not to be missed!
- Updated classic beauty, surrounded by a garden oasis.
- Striking works of art and a backyard inviting relaxation.
- Modern elegance with bold, unifying elements.
- A vintage Waterloo farmhouse surrounded by spectacular gardens.
- History mixing with modernity in Lincoln Heights.
- A touch of France in lovely Conestogo.
Please note that the homes featured on this tour are not wheelchair accessible, as they are private residences.
PLEASE NOTE: Last-minute tickets can be purchased on the day of the tour at 6 Tweedsmuir Court in Kitchener. Cash only. Any tickets purchased online or by phone after June 8th and were not picked up at the Conrad Centre will also be available on the day of the tour at 6 Tweedsmuir Court starting at 10am.