All proceeds support the Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony Orchestra.
Visit five exceptional homes and gardens in Waterloo Region featuring a variety of architectural styles and décor. A spring treat not to be missed!
- A 1970s Beechwood bungalow reconfigured into an open concept design.
- Stylish, customized Waterloo home with expansive “show gardens”.
- Spacious family home showcasing a stunning Turkish art collection and many lovely outdoor features.
- Vintage Cambridge stone cottage with owner-designed folk art throughout.
- An 1832 Cambridge stone farmhouse with beautiful French-inspired peasant gardens.