All proceeds support the Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony Orchestra.
Visit six exceptional homes and gardens in Kitchener, Waterloo and Heidelberg showcasing a variety of architectural styles and décor. A spring treat not to be missed!
• Sleek modernity in Kitchener’s secluded Maple Hills.
• A tastefully renovated townhome in Waterloo’s Luther Village.
• A richly decorated home in Heidelberg.
• Sophisticated collections in a striking Waterpark Place condominium.
• A stately and elegant bungalow in Waterloo’s Colonial Acres.
• A Waterloo home refl ecting the serenity of its stunning gardens.
Appreciate the sounds of the KWS and Youth Orchestra musicians in two of the homes, and at one of the properties, enjoy complimentary refreshments. At another home, place your bid on tempting Sealed Bid Auction items chosen with you in mind! Take advantage of discounted lunches at designated restaurants when you present your numbered House & Garden Tour of Note 2017 ticket.
Sponsors and Donors