“Our Symphony is reaching out to the community, working with innovators,
to do very fascinating things”
- Joseph Fung, VP for HCM Products, NetSuite
Your gift of $1300+ helps KWS continue our 70-year long tradition of pushing boundaries, exploring new ways to help build our community, and welcoming and cultivating world-class talent here in Kitchener-Waterloo.
As a Conductor’s Circle Member, you engage the minds, spark the imaginations, and help the dreams come true of over 90,000 people through one of our 222 live performances annually.
As a member of the Conductor’s Circle you can join other members in the Lounge. Your pre-concert and intermission experience will include complimentary wine service, savoury appetizers and delectable sweets. Complimentary parking for Symphony performances is available. Members also receive invitations to Symphony events throughout the year and recognition in Symphony publications.
Through your support, our orchestra:
- Reaches music lovers of all ages through our dynamic live performances of orchestral music throughout Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Cambridge and beyond to audiences of all ages through our Kinderconcerts, Family Concerts, Baroque Series, Pops Series, and Signature series.
- Brings the healing power music to those who need it most in seniors residences and health-care settings through our Health & Wellness Program.
- Nurtures over 160 aspiring musicians through our Youth Orchestra Program
- Brings music education and appreciation to over 11,700 school-aged children through our School Concerts.
- Provides the most economically disadvantaged children in our community the opportunity to learn how to play an orchestral instrument through our Bridge to Music program.
- Can share the experience of live orchestral music with those who wouldn’t otherwise have the opportunity through our Heartstrings program.
Please contact Nadine Collins via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 519-745-4711 ext 279 to talk about making a donation today! See pledge form for more details.
Donate via stocks and securities and get a break on capital gains tax. Talk to your accountant to see if this option is right for you.
We value your support and look forward to connecting with you.